Thread: pdx-sanity66
View Single Post
Old 09-19-2021, 02:09 PM   #824
pdxhall

Re: pdx-sanity66

Well, I'm done playing for a while and I've got quite a bit done on Sanity. We were in Las Vegas from Sept 6 through the 12th. We went to the Big Blues Bender and had 5 days of blues music. It was a nice trip but we were happy to be back. Now for Sanity. I have finished the frame for my center console and stripped the box. Both have been epoxy primed. I got the hood completely stripped and epoxy primed. MY under seat jack and handle are painted and read to install. This will complete the under seat jack assembly. I've got the roof panels sanded and ready for 1 more coat of Slick Sand. I reprimed the cowl extensions while I have them off. The final project that I just finished was getting the passenger side door to fit at the bottom. I had about 3/8" stick out and I thought I was going to have slice and dice to get it to fit. So the door came off. I got the edge smoothed out on the inside and got a few spot welds in and did a slight bit of evening thing out. I then put the door back on to check the fit and I'm very happy with the results.
Attached Images

I've Done So Much, With So Little, For So Long, That Now I Can Do Anything With Nothing.
pdxhall is offline   Reply With Quote