View Single Post
Old 07-13-2023, 01:50 PM   #36
Beach-Burban

Re: Slow Progress is better than No Progress.

Well…Three weeks ago, I did make some forward progress by finally installing the new EFI intake. I still have the distributor to install and button up a few things before replacing the coolant…then I’ll install the wiring harnesses before being ready to attempt the initial start-up.

I would have continued to move on those items already, but my daughter bought a house in Knoxville, TN…so I booked a flight and selected a full size pickup as my rental car to get there just after escrow closed! I spent the next two weeks putting my construction skills to use getting the house ready for move-in…it’s just what dads do!

Now that I’m back in CA, I will be waiting for my body to recover a little before jumping right back into it (getting old sucks!)…but my wife and I had already made plans to take our two Californian granddaughters to Sea World in San Diego, so I should be ready to return to the EFI project in a week or so (fingers crossed). I’m pleased with how it’s going…even if it is a slow and drawn-out process.

Woody

Name:  IMG_4015.jpg
Views: 265
Size:  54.0 KB
Beach-Burban is offline   Reply With Quote