View Single Post
Old 09-01-2021, 09:27 AM   #115
lunatic1968

Re: 1970 C30 Car hauler Buildish thread.

QUOTE>>>>>>>Thanks, Well if my body would quit falling apart, I would have had it finished by now lol, back surgery 2019, 2020 hip surgery, now getting a full hip replacement in a month or so don't have a date yet, with my luck I'll have to have a knee done next year lol. at the moment I am only able to work 2-3 hours a day at most before I can no longer stand. I will probably be down a few months between the surgery and physical therapy. So i'm hoping to get this side done so I can get started on the other side so I can get the truck out of the garage before my surgery.

Buddy, I know what your going through, it kills me that I only get a couple yours in a day. Same situation, numerous back surgerys from 2012 to current, I have 3 rods in my back fusing my spine to my pelvis. I cant bend for **** and when I do i get the Ole sciatica pain doesn't play nice. I sit in a chair most the time it seems.

That being said your build is pretty badass and your doing a great job. i Hope your doing well and continue to do so.... don't push it too hard. its very easy to hurt yourself further, just by lifting too much or twisting wrong and set you back further. Ask me how I know.
lunatic1968 is offline   Reply With Quote