Thread: Radio options
View Single Post
Old 03-24-2024, 09:43 PM   #62
dmjlambert

Re: Radio options

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneBad71 View Post
Hello, I have a question. I would like to just run an Amp like that Rockville and Bluetooth it to my phone.
I have 4 speakers going in to in the rear and to in the doors.
So , is there anyway to adjust the Speakers for front to back and side to side ?
I like the look of the radio delete, so something hidden is the way I would like to go.
Thank you,
Dan
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3757chevy View Post
No Dan there is no way to control balance left to right or fade front to rear. It only has on/off volume knob.
Point of clarification. I have a Kicker 4 channel amp. 4 channel means it has 2 stereo amps, and each pair of channels has a gain control. That is essentially a volume control for each pair of speakers. So, fading from front to back is hidden and on the panel of the amp by adjusting the gains. I don't know about the features of all Kicker amps or any Rockville amps, I will admit. So, your mileage may vary.

Regarding balance left to right, that control is in the settings of my iPhone. I'd be surprised if that were not a feature of Android as well.

Something you can buy nowadays, and they are coming down in price, is a digital sound processor. That feeds into your amp and gives you control over every aspect of your audio, so if you want to completely geek out, get one of those. I have no experience with them, just read about them.
dmjlambert is offline   Reply With Quote