Grizz1963

Re: GRIZZ’s English 2001 S10 Extra Cab 4.3 V6 Truck

Well………

Any road trip sees me “IN”

This time……

I was the destination.

As David Bowie sang……..

Ch-Ch-Changes.

Today part of a multi vehicle churn started.

@glenanderson , @craigrk and I were initiating a multi vehicle trade and swap around.

Todays phase was Glen returning a lawn tractor that came though here a few years ago, that his son has used to earn his Duke of Edinburg award.

The Lawn tractor, along with the one I fetched from @frankenhealey last year, or was it this year, will be headed to Craigs home in Shropshire.

He originally wanted the Canta, and had first refusal on it, but also realised that his wife has a glass jar on the kitchen window sill that is reserved for his testicles.

So choosing to not walk like John Wayne, he let Glen take the Canta on as a new father and son build, continuing with what I started (I just cleaned it up a bit)

Mate Fil, “Sparkplug” had to step out of the race, having had second refusal as his Sprinter camper van blew up its engine.

So Glen and son Fin have a Canta, and Craigs collection of lawn tractors continues to grow.

I have gained a bit of space. Which will increase once the Rezin Rockit is sold. And then the Blue Van will be stored in the carport as it is in such good condition.

Hopefully the S10 finds a good home as well.

Video to be edited later and uploaded even later.

But suffice it to say that as always, having Glen pop over was a great pleasure.

His,Son Finlay was very taken wit the S10 and Rezin Rockit, as he should be.

But the Canta had both of them laughing like madmen when they saw it, got in it and drove it.

This little car really does bring a load of joy for what it is.

So the tractor as delivered, used to be red……..

Perfect name too.

While,Glen looked the van over, he remembers the rear door stay, opened it and poked a finger in the hole…….

Producing a door stop……

Like magic.

And of course Fin was taken with the van as well, I let him start it and rev it on the driveway, though, given a choice I suspect he would have the truck.

Happy chappie

All too soon it was time For them to head home……

Glen to face Mrs Anderson, who is not impressed.

But I am sure she prefers him tinkering, rather than drinking or doing silly stuff.

Happy team, headed out.

Looking forward to seeing how Glen and Fin progress and proceed with the Canta.
Grizz1963 is offline   Reply With Quote