Thread: Johns 66
View Single Post
Old 12-19-2018, 07:18 PM   #221
Johns 66

Re: Johns 66

Quote:
Originally Posted by roll_the_dice View Post
Looks good John..definitely the right price! I will definitely be sending mine to them.

Glad the mission trip was rewarding....I have never done missions, but I can imagine on the heartbreaking.
Talked with Ruben earlier today and he said just send the things back that I had an issue with and he would make them right...Cant beat that for sure.

The mission trip was to a couple of places in Montemorelos Mexico...We had Christmas for the Childrens home there...mainly orphaned kids. Then we took some battered women and children to town and let them shop for Christmas at Walmart.....while there Ben and I shopped for the "River People" Met an old couple who were bed ridden and needed supplies, so we bought all Walmart had, plus they had some food boxes that we purchased and delivered to the families who live on the river....trust me this is not water front property like we think here in the states...they do it out of necessity of having a water supply.

Lastly we went to San Juanita,,,a dirt road town....that my Uncle had physically built the church building years ago before he passed, and we handed out gifts to the church....and we were able to give them a monetary gift as well for the church.

It is so rewarding when you can help people, plus through our interpreter we were able to witness to the children and battered woman. Just so sad at the living conditions and the amount of money they make...…..
Johns 66 is offline   Reply With Quote