View Single Post
Old 12-01-2011, 07:43 PM   #263
1Bad62Pro/Street
"Where were you in '62?"

Talking Re: My Pro Street '56 GMC Pick'em Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kabwe View Post
Yeah and you are not in LA the car nut capital so that may have something to do with it. My cousin was at a restaurant in his 1964 chevy and a woman came running in yelling someone is stealing a car and my cousin ran out and saw the guy turning the corner in a car he worked very hard to build. Car gone lesson learned.

A friend of mine took his car to a show and walked away to look at cars and when he came back a guy was sitting in the passenger seat and had his kid in the driver seat playing speed racer. Man my buddy blew his top it was bad. The guy did not understand why my buddy was mad. It seems respecting other people property is a thing of the past.

Another friend just had his 56 truck painted and took his daughter to the mall and when he came out someone had keyed his truck just to be evil.

There is a guy on this forum that said they stole his project. Took it out his drive way while his wife was home and she did not hear a thing that's how fast and slick they were.

Man I grew up in the LA car culture and can't nobody tell me nothing is childish about taking care of my s*it, I know nobody else is going to take care of it but me.

If I need to leave a car unattended that's what my new cars are for. I could less about them they are easily replaced.

So I will be childish and still have my car thank you very much.

Yea Bud.. I was talking about me.
I'm the childish guy who does that.
It's bad everywhere.
On the '60's side there have been alot of guys trucks stolen.
We all have to be on alert.
The reason why I am so cautious with my truck is because I had some incidents happen to me which tore me slap up. Guy sitting on the bed of my truck drinking beer talking to one of his buddys. One Guy sitting in my seat messing around. Another guy rocking my truck back and forth for some stupid reason. One guy messing around under my hood.
Have to get up in thier grill and tell them the meaning of respecting peoples personal property.
Have to go Brock on them!

This has happened to my dads car as well. People leaning in moving personal stuff around. Scratches on his car. He even had a kid spill ice cream on his car and the father wiped some of it off with a paper towl. The left over ice cream baked into the clear coat.
How he find out? The guy right beside him told him before he left. Said oh yea.... Some kid dropped ice cream on your car. The guy seen it happen and figured it wasn't his car he didn't give a rats @$$. You have to watch everyone because we live in a sick and evil world with people with "It's all about me! I don't care about you complex."
Everybody wants what you have. Something for nothing.
It's sad. It would be nice just to get out and enjoy your ride you slaved over and spent alot of money on.
So that's why when my father and I are at carshows/crusins or anywhere in our vechicles it's Homeland Security Threat Level Red.

All you guys have nice rides on here.
I keep'in an eye on this Pro Street '56 GMC Pick'em Up.

Love Pro/Street Stepsides
http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=388977

Check this out guys!
Dinos63 a member on here made it on TV
100 years of chevrolet documentary
http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...=492963&page=2
What Are You Workin' On? - 1Bad62ChevyPickup
PROJECT: "TYRANNORAMBLER REX"
1969 AMC Rambler American Nostalgia Pro/Street
Youtube Channel: Father Son Projects
Youtube Channel: 2TIMOTHY2FITHTEEN

"North and South Carolina Folks Click Here!"
(((( ~ I have Parts For Sale & Miscellaneous Stuff ~ ))))

"Well being as there's no other place around the place,
I reckon this must be the place, I reckon...Nyuk Nyuk Nyuk" -Curly Howard Ph.D.
1Bad62Pro/Street is offline   Reply With Quote