View Single Post
Old 08-27-2007, 10:51 PM   #22
Liz
Catchy title goes here..

Re: Frustrated with a board member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 87 STEPPER View Post
I can understand your frustration but i don't think flaming another board member in the GD forum is a very good thing to do either it may have made you feel better but did you ever think about how it will make him feel?

And then you say later it was no big deal so then why post it then?

Even tho no one knowes who this other member is i'm sure this won't make the matter between the two of you any better.
agreed.. I'm sorry it happened but this could had been handled in other ways. There is a review board for these type posts, also if it was a deal gone sour there are admins to contact to help out. If it was an issue via PM, it should had stayed in PM etc..

Quote:
XI. If you have a problem with a buyer, contact that forums Administrator. Do not bring the problem into the forums.
Quote:
VII. If you have a problem with a seller, contact that forums Administrator. Do not bring the problem into the

forums.
VIII. Please use the Review Forum for all comments after the transactions are completed.
I fully understand being frustrated and wanting to vent. I just wish, if there was an actual issue, ya'll would tell us more often. What if this is not the first time its happened, or its a habitual bad seller or buyer? Shouldn't someone be made aware, so there can be an end to it?
Liz is offline   Reply With Quote