Thread: 1966 C-10 build
View Single Post
Old 06-04-2020, 09:08 AM   #181
kdad

Re: 1966 C-10 build

LT7A I appologize for the location mix up but you are spot on I just realized that my location was incorrect and changed it to our new location. I really loved the Pacific Northwest in June July and August... LOL. Thanks for the kind words regarding our truck. It's kinda funny that when we started to get into the build we were really convinced that these trucks need to speak for themselves as a timeless beauty. The interior should reflect the era from which they came from and not be over done with too many modern amenities. A comfy seat and some clean paint is all one really needs to capture the essence of the time in which these trucks were driven around on a daily basis. If you read my build I sort of stuck to what my truck looked like in High School. Although that truck was no where near as clean as this one it still has those same old reminders that we are cruising in a 1960's vehicle. I have been lazy and have not updated this thread much due to the move and now in the middle of a complete home remodel/ makeover. The 383 has been in the truck for almost a year and runs strong. looking forward to getting a garage/shop setup to be able to do a 700r4 transmission swap next. Have a great summer in the PNW.

She may not be the prom queen but at least she puts out..
kdad is offline   Reply With Quote