View Single Post
Old 04-16-2023, 12:13 AM   #53
airspeed247

Re: 1979 C10 SWB Build - Off To Hawaii

Wanted to update this as I'm hoping to be back on the mainland in a short couple of months. Truck was delivered to some relatives and is presently waiting in Texas. Unfortunately I had to leave it when we shifted over to Hawaii but it's been in good hands. I actually recently re-enlisted and am headed back to Texas for some pre-lim training in July. Plans are to send my Gladiator over, grab a trailer and pickup the C10 and take it with me to my training. That's the goal. If all goes well in Texas and I pass pre-lim I should be heading back to Florida for a while. Taking the truck over there with me and will continue to work on it there.

My wife has this assumption that since I picked up a Gladiator on the island that I will be selling the C10 while I'm in Florida. Good thing she isn't coming with me for my training! lol. I'll convince her that I needed to keep it. UNLESS someone offers me a Chevelle in trade then this truck isn't going far. I'll figure out from there if I'm going to ship it over to Hawaii with me after/if I make it through the training or if I'm going to leave it at my folks to grab when we move back off this island.

I'll keep this updated.
Attached Images

Last edited by airspeed247; 04-16-2023 at 12:20 AM.
airspeed247 is offline   Reply With Quote