View Single Post
Old 04-29-2011, 12:01 AM   #7
jltait

Re: 87 Crew Cab 454/TH400 to Cummins/NV4500

I remedied the issue with the pedal bracket by removing all the needed parts from the manual bracket I procured and moving them to my original pedal bracket. The parts required to be move for this change included the clutch pedal hanger bracket and clutch pedal interlock switch bracket. These are additional pieces spot welded to the same main bracket. I drilled the spot weld and welded them to my original pedal bracket. Again my original has gray primer on it in the picture and the manual bracket procured for this project is rusty in the reference attachment pictures. The last picture I circle the interlock switch bracket. The first picture is the clutch pedal bracket (Top view)removed from the manual transmission main pedal bracket and is prepped and ready to be welded to my original main pedal bracket. Unfortunately I do not have a good picture of the completed unit but the last two pictures do show the clutch/main pedal brackets after I welded them together. 2nd picture is a top view of the assembly and the last picture (with circle)is looking at the assembly viewing it from the left side looking at the clutch pedal broadside.
JLT
Thanks for the comments guys.

to be continued...
Attached Images

Last edited by jltait; 04-30-2011 at 06:02 PM. Reason: fixed picture references in text
jltait is offline   Reply With Quote