View Single Post
Old 06-06-2021, 11:46 PM   #1085
lil hoodlum

Re: Post Your Craigslist Finds Part 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by CS1972 View Post
I just had to share this jewel that I saw tonight while browsing on "The bay". ONLY $325.95 I'm in shock

General Motors Dash Instrument Gauge Cluster. This is a great looking dash Instrument cluster that will make a great replacement for your vehicle. General Motors OEM 1967-1972 Chevrolet GMC Dash Instrument Gauge Cluster with factory wiring pigtail 4-5” Fits: Pickup Truck, Blazer, Jimmy, Suburban . Comes with factory wiring pigtails. Dash is in Used condition, and has had some slight restorations done. First it was disassembled and thoroughly cleaned, all gauges were wiped clean and brought back to life as shown in the added pictures. The lens was hand block sanded using 800-2500 grit media. Re-washed and buffed with optical grade compounds, then polished via orbital buffer with finishing wax with UV protection. There may be some very light scratches, or imperfections but overall really nice. The outer trim was repainted a few years back and may have some light scratches on chips present. The light bulbs, and sockets were removed and bench tested, and either cleaned reinstalled or replaced with new. The gauges were also bench tested, speedometer was operated with drill to ensure needle deflection. That being said any and all electronic items are sold as is where is with no returns or refunds. Make sure you ask any and all questions you have and check each added pictures along with utilizing the zoom feature to make sure that this piece will fit your make and model. You are responsible for making sure this is the part you need, all sales are final.

The lens was also installed backward......
lil hoodlum is offline   Reply With Quote