View Single Post
Old 06-09-2021, 09:09 PM   #1
TK1636

1968 C10 SWB AZ build

I got my truck from a guy in Lake Havasu AZ Sept of 2019. I bought it for my wife, but I am probably going to drive it more than her. I think it was a farm truck but it was cheap and didn't have to much rust. My plan is to get it running and then do the body work later. It did not come with a engine but it did have the four speed trans. I already had a sbc and turbo 400 so I am only going to clean up the frame and get all new brake a suspension parts. I am also going to change out all the old fuel and brake line and wiring harness along with the bench seat to two buckets. I started the build in late October and finally got it running this year in May.
Since I am not good with starting post let along keep up with them I never post my work. It was tough the wiring kicked my ass but I got it mostly finished just waiting on parts and then I can slowly start doing the body work. I will be replacing the rear differential gears and get a posi or lifted slip. I am sure there will always be something to change out or fix in the future but I am happy I finished it and my wife and I can finally enjoy it. Since I live in Arizo a I will bring it out to the next Dinos truck show, it was huge last year I brought mine out but it was not running and I had it towed up.
Attached Images

TK1636 is offline   Reply With Quote