View Single Post
Old 07-25-2021, 09:00 PM   #1234
LT7A

Re: GRIZZ’s ‘79 - 2WD BLAZER Challenge over in London, England. “~It’s not a Project

Thanks for the compliment. I enjoy being tapped in to how a fellow enthusiast lives out his enthusiasm in a place that is somewhat similar and yet so different from where I live. I envy your license plate collection. It's broader than mine, includes ones from states I don't have, and I live here. I made a rule for mine that I've only broken once. And that is that I don't spend money on the plates. I need to either find them, acquire them via parts or vehicle purchases, or be given them. I broke down once and bought six plates for $12 because it had a state that I didn't have, haha. I guess you got to cut yourself some slack sometimes. That dentist light is going to come in really handy. But just seeing it in your pictures, my heart started to beat faster and I got this chemical smell memory. I don't like the dentist. Let me rephrase that, my dentist is a conscientious and nice guy. I don't like what he has to do to me. I will be interested in how your cart works out.
LT7A is offline   Reply With Quote