View Single Post
Old 07-15-2021, 03:42 AM   #1224
Grizz1963

Re: GRIZZ’s ‘79 - 2WD BLAZER Challenge over in London, England. “~It’s not a Project

Quote:
Originally Posted by LT7A View Post
Our philosophies on utilizing used items are quite similar. I try not to accumulate for the sake of accumulation, except in limited circumstances with a few areas of things I collect. I would rather get something and renew it to use for a need I have, then get something new and watch it accumulate scratches and dents in use. Somehow the drive for improvement is what makes it worthwhile for me.

Are you planning on establishing a giant colony of birds residing in those teapot nests? It seems, that with a few more, you could be selling them off your tailgate at the boot fair. I'm glad that you explained what they were and how they go together, because a blue tit nest conjures up images of a much different venue and situation.
I do accumulate, but it is always available for anyone to use.
Though a clean up is needed from time to time.
Every time I reuse, repurpose or use free materials, it puts money back in my pocket to use on other things.
And yes, improvement is a great feeling too.

I certainly wont make the nests for selling, they are all earmarked for friends. Including Mickey’s wife next door.
Blue tits at Hooters?

Some of you may remember the gokart chassis I bought a while ago.

Barstool racer is the objective

Not shortened as is traditional but full length with a small pickup bed over the motor.

So how many horses should I look for in a motor.

No need to be a rip snorting turbo NOS driven nutter mobile.

But needs to be reasonably capable of drawing around 150kg around a field.

I see Briggs and Stratton motors on rotovators with 3.5 hp and bigger on other stuff.

Go on…….

Don’t kill me.
Grizz1963 is offline   Reply With Quote