View Single Post
Old 09-09-2004, 02:22 PM   #8
chevman-67

I thought I would try to find out some info to see if it was legit but I'm not that good at this internet selling so I replied and this is what I received it sounds like a scam to me but with all the internet scams out there it makes you suspicious.I'm just trying to warn and help everyone buy posting this and making people aware of the dangers involed.I only posted my truck on
GMC PAULS web site for sale if they seen it there I don't know?This is the reply I got from them!!

Dear CHRIS,

Thanks for the mail and information.My clients name is Mr GORDON SMITH from DERBY COUNTY and two others .state your last asking price so that,We will intsruct the buyer to proceed with the payment procedures immediately the required information is provided.STATE the present condition of the CHEVY and it's present location.send recent pictures if any for my clients viewing.Hope to hear from you as soon as possible.

THE VERY BEST.

ADRIAN WOOD.
FOR MANAGEMENT.

Chris & Annette <annette.keller@sympatico.ca> wrote:
Hello I am the owner of the 1967 Chevrolet Shortbox Stepside pickup.I would like to have more information regarding the sale of my truck.Who is interested in the sale of my truck. where is it going etc. If u can send me all of the information I would be happy to read it over, and give u any info that u may need in regards to this truck. .
Thanks for your time
----- Original Message -----
To: annette.keller@sympatico.ca
Sent: Wednesday, September 08, 2004 12:46 AM
Subject: INTERESTED IN YOUR 1967 CHEVYSTEP SIDE

GOOD DAY
MY NAME IS MR.Wood,I AM AN AMERICAN BASED IN LONDON AND OUR COMPANY
FLASHYRIDES INC,LOCATED AT 17 EAST ROAD,FINCHLEY,LONDON,N3 3QE.WE
SPECIALIZE IN THE PURCHASE AND SHIPPING OF USEDCARS & MOTORCYCLES,TO OUR
NUMEROUS CUSTOMERS WORLDWIDE.WE CURRENTLY HAVE A CUSTOMER THAT WANTS TO BUY YOUR 1967 CHEVY STEP SIDE. PLEASE ACKNOWLEDGE THE OFFER AND WE WILL INSTRUCT THE BUYER TO PROCEED WITH THE PAYMENT PROCEDURES IMMEDIATELY......
LOOKING FORWARD TO HEAR FROM YOU.........
THANKS,
ADRIAN WOOD
FOR MANAGEMENT.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Do you Yahoo!?
New and Improved Yahoo! Mail - 100MB free storage!
gm's are #1

1967 chevrolet short step
1988 chev 4x4 1/2 ton
1989 gmc 1/2 ton
1991 chev 1/2 ton 4x4
1993 Jeep grand cherokee 4x4
And yes a 94 Ford Mustang.
chevman-67 is offline   Reply With Quote