View Single Post
Old 02-24-2015, 09:07 AM   #22
special-K
Special Order

Re: HD Roof Rack On Suburban

I love a proud workhorse. Nice trucks. I am best friends with the guy who does the sign painting. He does it all now, but has hired a young feller who does most of the vinyl. chuck gets $100 an hour and guys keep him busy...mostly dump trucks and big rigs. But Howard County, MD has some of the best painted contractor trucks around. You have arrived when you have a truck with his mural work on it. It helps that that county is the richest in the nation. He's damn good, but sure is lucky to be where he's been for nearly 40 years. Ellicott City is a very historic little town just outside Baltimore and he rents a little shop from the local International dealer who also deal in multiple wrecker body brands. Check him out > www.jackofarts.net Like I said, nearly 40 years, so way before the internet of he may have rethought the name Jack of Arts. now he is Jacko Farts
I never got to getting his work on the '95 before it's demise. Haven't had a decent work truck since. I had so much into that truck it makes me sick.

Here is the '92 K3500 I ordered and just stopped working out of last June. I never had it lettered either. The one with hubcaps is most recent:
Attached Images

GMC '67 C1500 Wideside Super Custom SWB: 327/M22/3.42 posi.........."The '67" (project)
GMC '72 K2500 Wideside Sierra Custom Camper: 350/TH350/4.10 Power-Lok..."The '72" (rolling)
Tim

"Don't call me a redneck. I'm a rough cut country gentleman"

R.I.P. ~ East Side Low Life ~ El Jay ~ 72BLUZ ~ Fasteddie69 ~ Ron586 ~ 67ChevyRedneck ~ Grumpy Old Man ~
special-K is offline   Reply With Quote