View Single Post
Old 06-14-2022, 11:26 PM   #118
Willowrun

Re: Random pictures you took of your K

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kootenay64 View Post
Saturday ride
Beautiful truck. Nothing better than a ride on some single track. I'm guessing that's what you ride based on the bike. We have a great trail network here in MI and I really need to get back to riding more than I have the last couple years.

Wife and I are preparing for a home reno so in preparation of that I've had to move some stuff. Stumbled upon an external hard drive I dumped all of my electronic pics on back around 2009 and found some pics I knew were somewhere but had forgotten where. This K20 was a '77 I purchased around 2005. 400 sbc, th350, NP203. I used this truck as my tow rig for the '72 K5 in my avatar to go to the dunes for about 3 years. '72 had no top and it was raining so we took the tow rig to the dunes. I sold it around 2010 if I remember right. Kept the tires and rims though...still have them connected to some 3/4 ton axles taking up space for the last 10 years. Thought about using the rims on my '17 2500 Silverado. They came off of a '99 2500 Suburban I had in the early 2000's. Gotta find a pic of that now...
Attached Images

Willowrun is offline   Reply With Quote