View Single Post
Old 02-23-2013, 12:10 PM   #7017
markeb01
Senior Enthusiast

Re: What did you do to your truck today?

Good for you attending your first show. It can be a lot of fun no matter what you're driving. I've been to many shows where most of the cars had paint jobs that cost 10 times more than my whole truck is worth, and others where my truck was nearly the best vehicle attending. What I've found is that most participants and spectators like what they like, and the cost to build doesn't necessarily relate to popularity. I'm glad you had a good time. Don't feel too bad about not taking more pictures. The first show I attended I didn't even think about bringing a camera! I kicked myself and never made that mistake again.

By the way your truck looks great in the line up photo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TehNewGuy View Post
Little late due to computer problems but I took the truck to her first Car Show! The Annual Classics by the bay, looks like a great day but it was cold... even for miami was 45 when we first rolled in. I was probly the rattiest truck there (no rat rods showed at all, and everyone elses car/truck was in pristine condition) But like a few guys mentioned my truck got in the line up when other people didn't even show up. Only 60-66 truck in the whole place! BOOM! First picture is the truck inbetween a buddies bagged 95 (he used to work there so they let him slide the truck in ) and a 63 Belair. The other one is a little thing they give you for being in the show. wish I had taken more pictures of all the cars/trucks. Oh well, next time. Had Awsome time can't wait for another one...