View Single Post
Old 01-14-2023, 11:30 AM   #1250
HO455
Post Whore

Re: Suburban and panel finds

Reposting from the truck side 70 C10 $65000. Not mine. The blue wheels and the curtains just don't work for me. But the headliner looks nice.
I do find the statement about the extra hatch confusing.

The 2% of rust is on clam shell door, which I have an original replacement that has been powder coated and just needs paint

I've never seen anyone powder coat something then paint it.

https://stockton.craigslist.org/cto/...576738324.html.

2nd Owner, clean CA title in hand
Factory 2WD
350/ 4L60e
2/4 drop kit w/c-notch
4 corner disc brakes
Front & Rear Vintage Air
Dakota Digital
Towing package

- 89,000 original miles on vehicle
- Hugger Orange exterior
- brand new GM crate 350 engine with mild cam, aluminum intake, Holle Sniper EFI and HEI ignition, 220 volt alternator, duel fan w/Champion aluminum radiador
- 4L60E automatic transmission with overdrive
- Factory 12 bolt 373 gear positive diff
- POR 15 coated undercarriage
- factory power steering
- 4 wheel disc big brake conversion kit
- LMC truck’s 2-4” lowering kit which includes front drop spindles, shocks and springs, rear c-notch, relocated lowering shocks, and blocks.
- New ruber wheather stripping
- Wheels: Blue Vinyl wrapped (white powder coated), US Wheels w/Diamond Back XL tires Front: 20x8 w/ Rear: 20x10 w/Original dogdish hubcaps, and beauty rings

Interior
- Factory style black Cheyenne interior
- Dakota Digital Retro tech gauges
- Power windows
- Power locks
- Vintage Air Cab and factory rear AC
- Factory Radio doesn’t work
- New carpet, panels, and headliner
- New upholstered bench seats
- Seat belts for 6
- High quality sound system w/bluetooth
- Led lit cab
- compustar alarm system

The 2% of rust is on clam shell door, which I have an original replacement that has been powder coated and just needs paint. Also have noticed rust on driver side rear wheel well and bottom of third door. Besides that all rust issues have been addressed. Rockers, rails, panels, etc.

Serious buyers are rare however much appreciated. I’m ok with sharing information about the build but please don’t disguise yourself as a buyer. Just be honest, that’s all.

$65,000 obo Offers in person only
Attached Images

If it breaks I didn't want it in the first place
The WMB repair thread http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=698377
HO455 is offline   Reply With Quote