View Single Post
Old 01-06-2017, 04:40 PM   #65
DakotaKid

Re: Here's a simple solution to center speakers

I love your audio install. I competed Iasca in 95/96 sponsored by Kimber Cable and Orion. Used HCCA 225, and 250, Clarion DRX9175l and DPH9100, and Orion Components and Image Dynamic Horns. 3 JL 12w6 first gens. in a 91 CRX.

I miss those days. I love your Zapco amps. I have been out of the Audio deal since about 99. I have been fiddling with designing a decent system for my 62. I am not going to be using any real High end stuff as my budged does not allow it, but i will be running compnents in the Kicks, and was very interested in seeing how you set up your center channel and how you would wire it. A friend deals Audiopipe and is giving me a screaming deal on my equipment, i know its not the best but i cant pass the deal. I can have a choice of about anything they have. Was looking at running a 4Channel for the Highs, and running 2 8s very simmalar to yours. Any advice would be greatly appreciated! I have picked up a Pioneer DEH-80PRS as my Head unit. any input on speakers, i will be running 6.5 components in the kicks, and am debating on doing anything in the center. Thanks again!

Again i love your build. Thanks for posting it all.

Others, 1958 Edsel Villager Station Wagon
1926 Ford Model T Roadster Hotrod

www.suedescarclub.com
DakotaKid is offline   Reply With Quote