View Single Post
Old 11-11-2013, 07:36 PM   #32
legendman

Re: K30 Cummins Dually build

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dieselwrencher View Post
Looking good man. Those warn bumpers are kind of chincy for what they are huh? :LOL: That yellow burb had one and I was surprised how thin of material it was made out of.
Yes they are chincy, but the center winch is pretty beefy, I don't think I am going to put a winch on it anyways, going use it for storage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by brimc View Post
I also agree, it looks very good. I found silver to be one of the harder colours to spray back when I was in the body shop but it looks good in that picture with the front end all on! Did you end up with enough clearance with your hood to rad? I had trouble with mine.
LOL if you saw it up close .... it is blotchy and a bunch of runs, looks like crap but it was my first time painting this kind of color, it is gonna need a repaint, I was in a rush to get it somewhat painted before the temps drop and that crappy white stuff falls from the sky.
The skimpy rad I have in there now clear no problem but I am worried about it being able to keep the 6bt cool.
I wrecked a brand new 2nd rad, fan hit, it was alright idling but when I drove over some uneven ground bam the fan hit argh
Originally Posted by smackzed View Post
I put a chevrolet tailgate on my last truck and it started acting like a girl...love me, need me, want me pay attention to me. Took it off and put the GMC back on (fixed the latch) and it went back to being the same old dirty bastard it used to be
legendman is offline   Reply With Quote