Thread: mylow53 build
View Single Post
Old 03-11-2007, 11:08 PM   #57
mylow53

Re: mylow53 build

in other news Da rod shop was sold and i wasn't told. i was still waiting for them to finish the rear end, or just start it. they had a 4k depositefor the parts, and the old shop owner was moving to texas (you know the guy with all the experience). in the mean time the poor old 53 was sitting outside collecting rust on all the new bare metal suspension parts. needless to say i wasn't happy. i had waited months for them to do work on the truck since they were going thru some tough health issues i tried to be patient... any ways when the paint supply store next door told me that the previous owner was moving to texas i decided to pull the plug. i asked for my deposite back. They were real nice and refunded me the money. so i asked the guy who is doing my paint if the shop next door could drop in a 4 link and rear end. so in the space of 4 days they have sand blasted the frame ordered all the parts including a heights special built 4 link. i think they should be done by next friday assuming all the parts are in and they fit...
Attached Images

mylow53 is offline   Reply With Quote