View Single Post
Old 12-29-2007, 07:31 AM   #93
tiggerstoy
tiggerstoy

Re: 77 to 55 thanksgiving

Quote:
Originally Posted by 56hotrodred View Post
Tiggerstoy

I had to check back and see how you are doing. All looks good. I have slowed down a lot on my build as my shop is not heated and as you well know winter has hit. My air lines have frozen up. I do hope to insulate it for next winter.

I have just received some body parts from LMC - mostly cab panels - and hope to get the cab into the body shop sometime this winter.

Anyway I was wondering if you have any of the floor pieces left out of your original cab? I need a small piece less than 6 inches square that is located in about the 7 o'clock position around the transmission cover/opening. I can email you pictures of the small opening that was cut out, actually I did it in the 1970's, when I owned the truck the first time around to install a floor shifter.

If you can let me know if you still have any of the floor left and if it is in good enough shape then we can proceed from there.

All the best to you and yours during the holiday season.

Barry (56hotrodred)
i do have the floor still, and it's in great shape, let me know ware you need it cut, and ill get it done rite away, merry x-mass......max.
tiggerstoy is offline   Reply With Quote