Thread: Joke Thread
View Single Post
Old 06-01-2023, 11:07 PM   #1743
Getter-Done

Re: Joke Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boog View Post
An old lady handed her bank card to the bank cashier and said, I would like to withdraw $10. The cashier told her, For withdrawals less than $100 please use the ATM.
The old lady asked why?
The cashier returned her bank card and irritably told her, these are the rules! Please leave if there is no other matter. There is a line of customers behind you.
The old lady remained silent for a few seconds, then handed her card back to the cashier and said, Please help me withdraw all the money I have here.
The cashier was astonished when she checked the account balance. She nodded her head, leaned down and respectfully told here, you have $300,000 in your account and the bank doesn't have that much cash currently on hand. Could you make an appointment and come again tomorrow?
The old lady then asked how much she could withdraw immediately. The cashier told her any amount up to $3,000. The old lady said, well, please let me have $3,000, now. The cashier then handed it very friendly and respectfully to her. The old lady put $10 in her purse and told the cashier to deposit $2990 back into her account.
moral of this story....
Don't be difficult with old people, they spent a lifetime learning all the skills!
For Sure

This reminds me.

I guess It has been a year or so since.

I got a $10 dollar bill out of the ATM weekly so I would have Change (For Stuff).

Well, they only load the ATM's with $20.oo dollar bills now for Simplicity for Them.

I know It makes sense.
Then you walk in the bank and as for $50.oo worth of $1.oo dollar bills.
$20.oo dollars worth of $5.oo dollar bills ll for change to the swap meet you are planning to go to.
63 Impala (my high school car)

http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...Crew Cab Build
Getter-Done is offline   Reply With Quote