View Single Post
Old 10-11-2010, 06:55 PM   #16
mbgmike

Re: (vendor, mbgmike) MIKES BUMP AND GRIND GARAGE

Quote:
Originally Posted by 68 short step View Post
"In your haste we had to stop the transaction that was already in process that takes at least 3 business days. This was Paypal's way of stopping it. "
does that even make sence??
ill tell you what mike, im beyond tired of you too... instead of screwing more things up, why dont you over night me a money order??? you have my address, and clearly paypal is to complicated....and the fact of the matter is, over the past 5 yrs ive spent over 100G with vendors, and never had any trouble like this... and ive only had 2 dealings with you, and they have been terible.... i pity any one who uses you as a vendor... futher more i know im not the only one who thinks like this cause i get PMs saying, you are a flake that runs a 'business' outta a uhaul store front, have no employees, and rarely show up before 1pm....maybe you should be takeing lessons on the vendors i do do business with....
Do you want to resolve this and quit acting like a 12 year old. You just want to run us down thats what I think. Respond to the paypal claim stating your complaint instead of here. This my last time I will answer anything here unless you can act like an adult. I will not send you more money since I can not stop what has been sent. Check with paypal on their policies. Actually we have employees and we are open 12:30 to 7:30 week days and 10 hrs saturday cause I still work a full time job plus full time at the store. Sorry we don't have a fancy boutique for you to shop in. If you get Pm's about me being a flake why in hell did you buy from us? repsond to the claim stating you will refund the double transaction and I will release it. it took you longer to post bad stuff about us when you could have done it in less time.