View Single Post
Old 10-11-2010, 07:15 PM   #18
68 short step

Re: (vendor, mbgmike) MIKES BUMP AND GRIND GARAGE

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbgmike View Post
Do you want to resolve this and quit acting like a 12 year old. You just want to run us down thats what I think. Respond to the paypal claim stating your complaint instead of here. This my last time I will answer anything here unless you can act like an adult. I will not send you more money since I can not stop what has been sent. Check with paypal on their policies. Actually we have employees and we are open 12:30 to 7:30 week days and 10 hrs saturday cause I still work a full time job plus full time at the store. Sorry we don't have a fancy boutique for you to shop in. If you get Pm's about me being a flake why in hell did you buy from us? repsond to the claim stating you will refund the double transaction and I will release it. it took you longer to post bad stuff about us when you could have done it in less time.
do i want to resolve this? yes, thats what ive been trying to do.. if you hadnt been dragging your feet, there never would of been a thread on this matter... remember the PMs?
unfortunetly, i dont have that option with paypal, im forced to either provide proof of shipment, proof of refund, or refund you the money (the same money that you refunded me)... i never did get 474$, nor did i get 948$ (474x2)... so im not about to issue more money outta my accout into your acct, when i havent got any of my money back from you....
had someone randomly PMd me saying you're a flake, then i wouldnt of bought from you, but that PM was after this thread was started (imagine that)....

ill tell you, and everyone else, overnight me my refund via money oreder (that clears) and if, i get that paypal refund, ill give it back...

Last edited by 68 short step; 10-11-2010 at 09:39 PM. Reason: in my haste to spell imagine, i spelt imagion