View Single Post
Old 06-21-2019, 06:51 AM   #62
FLYNAVY30

Re: 1972 C20 build and adventure thread

This is a little bit off topic, but still fairly relative...

Theres a small, one man clothing brand I've been a fan of for years called "Scotch & Iron" out of FT Lauderdale FL. He makes automotive and motorcycle themed t-shirts and hats mostly. Unfortunately, the owner of the brand has recently been getting harassed by a European brand called "Scotch & Soda", claiming that his "similar brand" has taken from their market share....despite the fact that their lines are nothing even remotely similar. In an effort to help fund his legal battle to retain the rights to his designs, Russ has started doing custom art work of customer's rides. I was fortunate enough to be the first "customer". He's now going to start offering a package deal as well where you get the custom drawing in digital format so that you can reuse/reprint it however you like, a printed canvas, and 5 custom Scotch & Iron t-shirts. He even sent me a cropped version of the artwork that is perfect for iPhone wallpaper. Ill post again when my shirts and canvas arrive, but in the mean time, take a look at the artwork below, and I highly encourage you to check out his site (although, at the moment, his inventory is very low as he hasn't released his newest collection in the event that he loses the legal battle, he doesn't want that inventory or designs to become property of the other company).
Attached Images

FLYNAVY30 is offline   Reply With Quote