View Single Post
Old 03-08-2022, 10:43 PM   #778
kustombrad

Re: Project "49 No Buck$"

Hey, I'm back!! As you all know, stuff in life happens and we move on to other projects and that includes me. I was done with the truck for awhile, working on the streamliner, doing the Round Six Podcast (www.roundsixpod.com) and even decided to try developing a TV show. History and Discovery didn't share my vision (I actually got my feets in those doors!) because they wanted the drama of Jerry Springer with the poorly written script of ANY "reality" series out there. I want to film more episodes of "Stories N' Steel" (on YouTube at the moment) and even do more podcasts but every bit of it has been on us. We haven't made a dime and have done every bit of it (with some help from Roger Hickey of Trailer tug) out of our own pockets! I decided instead of being frustrated, I needed to get my head back in the game! I've done some stuff to truck (right?!) and now I'm back hot and heavy on the Streamliner. I've taken photos of truck stuff I've done, now I just need to load them in Photobucket and write the descriptions. Stay tuned for more STUFF!

http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=320546
kustombrad is offline   Reply With Quote