View Single Post
Old 06-17-2009, 12:25 AM   #31
prostreetC-10
My Carbon Footprint

Re: Thanks for asking.....here is project: Patina'd

Ah yes.....I didn't fall off the face of the Earth. Time to work on this build thread a little. This is kinda hard to do because I'm not doing this as I go. the truck has been done with phase one for about 2 years now and I'm starting another phase. The question I am ALWAYS getting asked is "how did you get those tires under that thing?" This all started when I was laying under it, looking at the relation of the end of the fender well to the side of the frame. What I noticed was how the spring and shock were really under the truck and the only thing in the way of huge tires was the fender wells themselves. The first thing I did was realize that I was going to go low enough that I would need to C notch the frame. The first thing I needed to do was get the bed off and I didn't want to wait for my friends to get off from work to help. I decided to get creative with tie down straps and my engine hoist!!!

Please note that most of the pics you will see in this next section acutally has the 15.5's on it.....the 18.5's came later and are on the truck now.

prostreetC-10 is offline   Reply With Quote