Thread: Facebook Finds
View Single Post
Old 08-18-2021, 03:35 PM   #97
Wikid61
Post Whore

Re: Facebook Finds

1986 Chevy C20 Silverado Suburban, Square Body, 1 ton factory swap, 2WD, under 64K miles, automatic, 7.4ltr. 454, 4brl Rochester quadrajet, PL PW, starts right up, replaced new 2 core HD aluminum radiator, hoses, fan clutch, fan shroud, water pump, thermostat, plugs, wires, cap, rebuilt carb in 2018, passed emissions every year. Special order truck from California, label inside glove box, first registrated in Lake Havasu Arizona. Arizona truck her whole life, no rust. It was gonna be my perfect, back to factory spec, truck..was doing good till my health got worse. Still needs work inside, I have motor and arm for front driver window, one back needs new motor and arm, others are bad switches, needs heater core, the engine developed a small knock when warmed up... I've taken to one shop and called around, about $2-3K to rebuild, plus install new rear main seal. She's a good solid truck and I would love to see her go to a good home. She'll pull like the devil, would recommed tow. https://www.facebook.com/marketplace...8-b0f12fd132b2
Attached Images