View Single Post
Old 04-14-2021, 11:12 AM   #33
rodstored-72
chevy truck fan

Re: Corvette Regulator with a stock 5.3 return line Fuel rail

Mongo, yea I see your point... I was thinking along the lines of the fuel leaking onto the engine. I am not really wanting to change the rail, although if that is the common sense/practical solution then I can attempt that.

"So your engine is a 2013? If that's the case, you don't have a return, so you also don't have the regulator on the rail. Hard to tell from your pics, but it looks like you have a metal fuel rail yes I do), so, I think what you are seeing is the purge solenoid line. I know for a fact that the purge solenoid line is what you capped off, and it is in NO WAY capable of holding fuel pressure, but it appears you don't need it anyway."

nova, I guess I am still not understanding? I apologize.... so what should I do (your recommendation) with the line ? originally it ran next to the fuel feed down to the frame side and then not sure. when I got the engine both lines were cut right after they turned into the braided line material - next to the transmission. I assumed that it was a return line... but????

again I thank you guys for your patience with me.
rodstored-72 is offline   Reply With Quote