View Single Post
Old 06-01-2012, 02:22 PM   #1272
Frizzle Fry

Re: '66 Sunbeam Minx Project - F20C/6sp/4-link/Discs...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvsapp View Post
looking good! you're almost to the point of *GASP* wiring! lol you're looking for a smaller battery? you ever see the braille ones? i think they have a CF one, but even the standard ones are supposed to be pretty light.
Wiring is a down-hill slide for me. I was an F-16 avionics tech and now a field service engineer I actually enjoy wiring
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcbassin View Post
The exaust looks better than factory. Nice work as always. BTW, I don't envy your work schedule, had my share of that along time ago. I hope they compensate you well brother.
Thanks man. It's a free market and therefore my choice to work this job. So no complaints! Just finished a project early so I'm done! Should have a few "normal" weeks before then next one.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 68 TT View Post
Same here.

I feel your pain. I had to work 12's seven days a week for six months straight. It wears you down pretty quickly, especially if you have any kind of commute. What sucked the most was that I was on salary and didn't take home any more money for it.

That is a quick way to burn out your people. I hope you can get back to a normal work week soon.
Fortunately, I am compensated for all the OT. 7x12 for 6 months?!? No-f'n-way...
Quote:
Originally Posted by watahyahknow View Post
look for those lithium batteries they pack the same power as the stock battery but are a thirth the size
http://www.totalbatteries.co.uk/i-Su...ery-I8489.html
Thanks for the link. I've already bought an Optima Yellow Top made for Miatas.
Frizzle Fry is offline   Reply With Quote