View Single Post
Old 12-02-2021, 09:23 AM   #13
67C10Step

Re: 69 long bed, Never say die ! Vise grip garage

He may not be everybody's cup of tea but I have been watching him for a long time, think I subscribed to his channel a few years ago now.

I like him because he is rescuing all flavors of items from sheds, barns, fields and tree rows. He is motivating others by showing everything doesn't have to be a full $50,000-$100,000 restoration to be enjoyed and shows some valuable methods and tips to get those rigs up and going. If you watch enough of his videos you realize he's got the whole family involved and his boys are out wrenching on their stuff and riding dirt bikes and go karts. Way better than being stuck to their phones or computers.

Also, he seems to be a really genuinely nice guy. One of his videos was him picking up a non-running snow blower from a single mom that was giving it away. He got it running and took it back to her. Also, he recently won $1,000 in a burn out competition and donated the entire check to St. Jude.

Lastly, his dry humor does entertain me. It might seem foolish to others but it makes me chuckle.
2020 Toyota CH-R
2020 Acura MDX
67C10Step is offline   Reply With Quote