View Single Post
Old 02-13-2023, 10:58 AM   #863
88Stanger

Re: Starting 1966 Factory Short Bed Build, Bagged, 383 Stroker and Muncie M20 4-Speed

I apologize that this is not about the "66 it has a connection to it in that the reason i am not on it is because of this, the 1940 Chevy Coupe I got as a "Gift from God".
As mentioned before i am getting this running good and very drivable now so that i have a show/play rig while i am building the truck.
So anyways, i got to speak to the original builder of the car, Ronnie Vice in Alabama. The motor is a 383 cu in block .30 overbore, with Billet Splayed main caps, Eagle Steel Crank, Lunati Rods and Pistons, Hell Fire Rings, Victor Jr aluminum Heads and intake, Turbo 350 built to the teeth with shift kits and 3000 stall, Frod 9" Rear with 31 spline axles shortened and reinforced along with a Detroit Locker and 4.56 gears rotating 31"x18.5 x 15" DOT tires. He put more into the motor than i paid for the entire car he said. Unreal, but anyways, been working on the Brakes and such on it. I would post pics but not sure if that is ok to do here.
John 3:16 - Saved me... God Bless
88Stanger is offline   Reply With Quote