Thread: Frankentruck
View Single Post
Old 03-17-2019, 11:20 PM   #250
cwcarpenter98

Re: Frankentruck

Today was also a day full of trucks and great times. My dad and I drove over to Robbie's home (GAc10boy) to film a segment for his YouTube channel Whitlock Garage. That was a great time and a lot of fun. Check out his channel if you haven't yet
Also got a fresh United By Trucks sticker to add to my collection on the back window. Thanks again Robbie!

After filming, my dad and I drove over to Cabela's to look at some snake boots for me because I want to do some turkey hunting at our deer camp in middle GA. As we were leaving, I spotted an old Cadillac with some neat patina. Turns out that it was the same body I had seen on Craigslist a while back, but the owner said it was so rusty that it was beyond repair. He took an old Crown Vic police interceptor and welded the Cadillac body panels on to it. It was cool to see that car still kinda on the road, because I saw the pics on craigslist, and it was extremely rusty
Attached Images

1963 C10 - Frankentruck 283, Muncie 3 speed with overdrive
Overdrive wiring here
1963-ish truck bed trailer - Half-Wit

1981 C10 - Penny 305, th350 --> Soon to be 350, Saginaw 4 speed

1995 Dodge Dakota Sport

"I'll put it simple: if you're going hard enough left, you'll find yourself turning right." - Doc Hudson
cwcarpenter98 is offline   Reply With Quote