View Single Post
Old 06-14-2010, 10:49 PM   #194
kev2809
low n' slo

Re: Project 67 DRGNWGN - 67 Burban!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 19723DR View Post
Lookin' good Kev. If you move the bag in front of the axle you should gain the height of the compressed bag. That should put the trailing arm on the frame. I don't have a bag to measure , but it's about three inches.
sounds good, ill probably get this panhard bar set first and i really need to roll this thing on some level ground lol. i need to see how much further down the front is than the rear. i think i would rather have a rake look to it than the back squatting....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hottrucks View Post
white grease is the stuff you use on hindges like for your doors...

you should never need the 120 psi...air it up and leave it @ ..say..50 and make sure it stays there

Kev also if you wanted to see how much you could gain pull the bag out but yea the bag is 3" you may run into tire clearance issues...like the sidewall rubbing the outside of the body??
well right now the tire already goes up into the body area by an inch or 2
so the grease i can find at o reilly right? i just aired it up that high so the bags can have to most pressure i can put in to check for leaks...checked again now and still no loss of air

im gonna talk with jeff at cpp to see if i can change out this panhard bar, its about 4-5 inches too short with it fully extended. and i threw my original one away! gay...

-_--_--_ _________
_--_-_ -/____|__|__\__
,.,,,.,.,,.,|_O _______ O_]
kev2809 is offline   Reply With Quote