View Single Post
Old 03-01-2024, 09:04 AM   #751
6DoF

Re: Project: Tow-Rat (Lil' Blue)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dieselwrencher View Post
Have you looked at a racepak for your gauges and data logging? For the cost of the holley stuff I think the racepak might be a better option price wise.

Your air valves look like the little Larry ones I have on my truck. I'm guessing these guys bought Larry out. Unless they changed design or upgraded something inside them, plan to add some lube to your air system maybe 1 or 2x a year. I only have the 2 valve and not the 4 but they will stick some times and that sucks. Hopefully yours won't. I've had mine on the truck for a long time so maybe mine is just an old design.
funny you should say that! i spent a lot of yesterday bored at work researching data logger and gauges racepak, AEM, and Holley are all kinda similar with different levels of fancy. i think i have currently landed on the Dakota Digital RTX (factory 55 looking cluster with the mini screen display in the speedo) and then a OneGauge with no screen to log into with my phone. looks like the cheapest, easiest, and best styled setup. i just need to hit up OneGauge n discuss inputs.

i'm pretty sure they did buy Larry's yeah, or might have been a partner ... not sure. the direction do say to oil em, i'll keep that in mind.
6DoF is offline   Reply With Quote