Thread: MD 97 GMC 1500 parts
View Single Post
Old 01-30-2012, 04:11 PM   #49
richard2717
Equal opportunity joke ofender

Re: 97 GMC 1500 parts

I am not thinking that the interior trim is something that you would want. I inspected it pretty close today when I got the hood light for you. WHile it is not busted it is pretty sunbleached. This was a work truck and was not the best cared for unit.
With that said how is $15 shipped for the hood light?

Richard

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1949gmc View Post
I wouldn't say that any of the interior pieces are a must have... I was thinking about only the plastic trim pieces (A pillar, B pillar, under and over the rear window, sill plates, kick panels, gauge bezel). If any of it is broken, then obviously I wouldn't want it.

If the upper and lower dash are okay I might consider them. Would need to know if door panels are the same as what's in my SLE... if they are, I'd consider them too.

Don't need radio, gauge panel, wiring harness, steering column, seat, headlight switch.

Thanks for doing this... I appreciate your help.
Dually Jams, OlBlue60, ScottH, Tommyboy24, Dujobo, Warbucket, 2003 Silverado, Notsolo, my90k5, 6t727t2, Special-K ,Jack_71C10, tabarcus,72blazer_mud_bogger,pwdcougar,RSavage,EricSean,1Rippen6,invicta455,tennaragtop71,arks, Kendal,Bennett68C10, Perpendicular, Chainsawman, McGeesCustomMinis,ShortbedClayton,longblue72,6768chevylover,Tim71,Travisarmenta,Ol' Drippy,fleetmitch,georgieb51,Dave,bcnya2,Dadsburb
https://paypal.me/6772GMtruckparts
Most women like the strong, silent type… Fortunately for me, my wife prefers the out-of-shape, mouthy type.
richard2717 is online now   Reply With Quote