Thread: Crash's 69 K10
View Single Post
Old 05-18-2014, 11:00 AM   #1206
Crash_OK

Re: Crash's 69 K10

Just an update... I have had someone make me an offer for the 69.. I am not sure if I want to sell or not. I love driving the 69, but it really is too nice to use as a daily driver. When I started this build I was building a DD, but it got away from me and I went a little over board. Before I sell, if I do, I need to finish up a few of things.. Kyle is going to finish up with polishing the paint whenever he can get a open spot in his shop..

I need to replace the front spring mounts on the front axle. The piece that is riveted to the frame that the front leaf spring mounts to. The bolt holes are elongated from years of use. I missed it when I was putting it all back together the first time. It really isn't a problem, the truck drives great, but you can hear a little pop when you start to backup.

Also need to decide if I am going to reupholster the seats or not.

And finally I want to take it to a few more car shows before it goes.

If I sell I will use the funds to start two new projects.. another 67-72 truck project.. Daily Driver this time, and 1st Gen Camaro project.. once again Daily Driver..

I am also currently doing some work on a 88 FJ62.. See my build in the alternate tinkering's section .. http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s....php?p=6676954

Crash's 69 4x4 SWB

Crash's Roof over Lake Home

Crash's 1988 Land Cruiser Build
Crash_OK is offline   Reply With Quote