View Single Post
Old 11-23-2021, 12:45 PM   #6
Denee007

Re: '72 Ford Bronco resto

When I got the Bronco, I immediately started thinking about having uncut fenders. My front fenders and grill were shot, so it was a matter of shopping for new or used stuff.

A fella on the other side of Houston put up for sale and set of uncut used but nice fenders and a new grill for 500 bucks. So, I bought those and now I had to figure out what to do about the rear fenders.

A fella in Houston had these cut outs and offered them to me thinking I could weld them in and have "uncut fenders".

But after the blasting process, I found my rear lower fenders were shot which led me to options.

After painstakingly removal of the lower panels, I found that a company or many companies make fender panels with the higher arch to allow for larger wheels.

So, I got them last week and was able to mock them up and I'm thrilled that I'll have a Bronco with the uncut look!

Here I was just re-installing the old tub system just to see what I was going t to have~ I'll have the correct rear lower panels and feel it's going to look very very nice!~!

of course this will be gone, but just looking to see what the stance is going to be

dne'

a bunch of kids are here, so I got to go do the grand parent thing! I'll be back!!
67 Ford Mustang (re-restored after Harvey)
1968 Jeep Cj5 (2-8-2020 to present)
1992 Jeep Yj (8-17-20 to present) (Jurassic build)

www.Classiccarsandtools.com
Denee007 is offline   Reply With Quote