Thread: pdx-sanity66
View Single Post
Old 04-20-2022, 01:05 PM   #906
jweb

Re: pdx-sanity66

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdxhall View Post
Not too much to report today. While the truck is away I decided to give the shop a little cleaning and reorganizing. I've got some bead blasting to do so I dug the cabinet out but it looks like I need a new pair of gloves. I
I've got a bunch of parts I will be selling all sorted out and I've got a bunch of parts to ready for installation. Glass is next and some of the parts are waiting to be blasted. I've got the work done on the tailgate and it is ready for more epoxy. and I've got a couple of small dents to remove in the inside door panels and I will spray them again with the tailgate. I'm kind of over posting on this thread since a seldom get any replies or comments. The main reason I'm still here is that my family in Oregon likes to see the progress. The site just isn't like it used to be before I took a 3 year break when I retired, moved, and got my shop built.
I agree this forum has changed but I think there are still plenty of people checking out your build. Probably like me, just don't comment much.

Any reason for painting the roof first, other than being able to install the glass? I'm about to start paint on my 64 Suburban and it will be two tone.
1953 Westerner "canned ham" trailer, rebuilt
1974 Prowler trailer, rebuilt
jweb is offline   Reply With Quote