Thread: pdx-sanity66
View Single Post
Old 05-05-2022, 01:12 PM   #915
pdxhall

Re: pdx-sanity66

Quote:
Originally Posted by LostMy65 View Post
I'm still here and checking in on your build. You were there for me posting interest in my build thread also.
I've followed your journey from when you first got it living here in Oregon and up to date.
Keep it up. And thanks for sharing.
Yeah, It's been a long road. I was happy to see some familiar friends along the way.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TJ's Chevy View Post
I've been so stinkin busy with life I barely have time to even post about my own truck. I'm the same way lately, I check over the builds and rarely comment these days. I've been trying to sit down and read through builds though as I've gotten alot of inspiration and ideas from this forum. Either way keep on posting and I'll be dropping in often as I can. Cab and truck are looking great!
Thanks TJ. It is nice to see an update on your projects. I have also learned a lot from this forum and continue to do so.

I'll have the windshield and back glass in next week. I've got the seals coming on Monday and the glass guy is ready. I've got the wing window parts ready I just have to repaint the frames and assemble. I've also been working on the window crank assemblies with new rollers and rebuilt cranks.
Body work: I've got the tailgate and inside door panels ready for another coat of epoxy. I've been blocking the hood and it's almost ready for another coat of epoxy along with the frame for the center console. I'll try to get some updated
pics posted up later.

I've Done So Much, With So Little, For So Long, That Now I Can Do Anything With Nothing.
pdxhall is offline   Reply With Quote