View Single Post
Old 07-11-2015, 06:40 AM   #8
tinyjaime

Re: Being jerked around by Patricks

Well in all fairness I ordered some parts from Patrick's and I received everything I ordered however there was some confusion on a 261 stock cam that I purchased for my 235. It came in a box from Engine Pro MC293 and when I was trying to look up the specs I was coming up with nothing. I called Patrick's and they sent me specs of something from the Cam Doctors analysis and they were not sure of the box that they sent me but assured me it was a stock 261 cam. I myself am confused of what I actually got and the manufacturer. Bottom line my motor ran fine upon start up and still runs good. I do not know if its a 235 or 261 cam but I am leaving it alone. so I am happy. The invoices are hand written and sometimes hard to read and one thing as far as my experience they have been super nice to me and have a world of knowledge but their info sheets that have been copied over copies are sometimes very hard to read and some of them I just can not read because of the bad quality and I just have to figure it out. Other than that my experience have not been bad.

Now a friend of mine from Germany actually took a visit to Patrick's and he had some bad experiences. First he ordered a Fenton intake and exhaust manifolds. The intake manifold on one of the ports was not casted very well and had a hole into it. He welded it so not a big problem. Secondly he placed an order for a heat plate that he said he never received. I had one from Patrick's I did not use and sent him mine. he had ordered some other parts and never received them so he is upset set and got the run around. http://i1291.photobucket.com/albums/...psf1k9361b.jpg
tinyjaime is offline   Reply With Quote