Thread: pdx-sanity66
View Single Post
Old 01-07-2022, 01:34 PM   #865
pdxhall

Re: pdx-sanity66

It's been about 3 weeks since I last posted but things have been moving along. ai have been working on aligning all the gaps to a reasonable point that I know now that it's all working together. A couple of very slight adjustments to the driver door but I just don't want to remove the fender and cowl extension at this point. I have also seam sealed the roof channels which is something I had almost forgot about. My thinking the roof was ready for paint was incorrect. Now it's ready for paint. The hood and cowl were the most difficult to get aligned. The center couple of feet of the hood to cowl was too close when I got everything else aligned. I finally decided that the cowl was twisted and just kind of off. I vaguely remember when I was taking the truck apart that the cowl seemed a little tweaked. I just couldn't get it right, so I took the one off of the C60. It is in very good shape so a last minute change is to get it stripped, primered, and installed. It fits way better than the old one.
I've also been working on the tailgate and getting the bed aligned. I'll try to post a little more frequently and show more of my progress.
Attached Images

I've Done So Much, With So Little, For So Long, That Now I Can Do Anything With Nothing.
pdxhall is offline   Reply With Quote