View Single Post
Old 09-06-2008, 09:32 AM   #139
tylordurben

Re: 1950 GMC Project...

Quote:
Originally Posted by slimneverdies View Post
Damn Yaril. Im still taking mine apart so I can let you start. But at this pace its gonna be about another month, especially with all these hurricanes. Man thats sum bad @ss stuff you got going there. I know you dont ever want to put the hood back on and I dont blame you.

I thought originally that the front bumper would be in the weeds? What happen to it laying totally out? Also did the 27'' not fit when laying out?
yeah these hurricanes are getting annoying huh. thanks for the compliments! as for the bumper i plan to lower it about 1" later on. it wont sit on the floor but will be close enough. as for the tires i opted to stay 26", i am 80% sure that 27" will work cause there is easily an inch above the tires with no obstructions. with the rear gears 26 tires do just fine on the highway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CAL 58 GMC View Post
Cool vid, that sounds *****en with those open headers! What's the plans for the flower car? How about a few pic of it?
plans are still vague, i want to get a driver 4-door doner car and simply fix the major rust areas, get it running driving and as low was possible with no air bags.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 55dude View Post
truck sounds great! lets see some pic's on the flower car it looks like your next victim.
dont know if ill have time to work on the flower car, got a 30 roadster that i want to freshen up a bit.

you can find pics of it here. yes im selling it, if it doesnt sell by the time i get to it then ill build it:

http://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/s...d.php?t=273516

my roadster:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kid View Post
the GMC is lookin killer! I love the patina look. Another jimmy on the road!!
thanks man!!! i still love your truck!!!
tylordurben is offline   Reply With Quote