View Single Post
Old 06-08-2011, 10:07 PM   #46
bollybib

Re: Jim's 1969 Custom/20

Quote:
Originally Posted by VA72C10 View Post
Missed your thread up until now but just read up on it. Cool truck, neat that it's so original, and GREAT writeups!!!! I'm going to recommend them to be used as FAQ material. Keep on trucking.
Thanks a heap compadre. Sometimes I think it's more work to write about it than do it. I try to give as much credit as I can to other board members who have steered me in the right direction.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papa-J View Post
Very informative, I love it, keep em coming.
Thank you. I need to take a nap first, then I'll write some more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 69-72 View Post
I am big into the history and original stuff too. I finally managed to get an original dealers emblem for my truck at a swap meet a couple weeks back, it snapped right back into the holes that were still there.

If you havent already you might wanna check behind or under the seat, sometimes they stashed a build sheet between the springs.
Finding original parts that fit like that is one of the pleasures of working on old equipment. I have looked under and behind my seat, but no luck. So it goes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 69cummins View Post
looking good!
Thank you very much.

My Daily Driver is a 1969 Chevrolet Custom/20 Fleetside 350/TH400/Eaton H052 4.10
and its Project thread is here http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=456911
bollybib is offline   Reply With Quote