View Single Post
Old 11-10-2022, 10:23 PM   #1774
Wikid61
Post Whore

Re: Post your C/L finds here for all to see

The nicest Chevrolet C10 you’ll ever see. I have been babying this truck for about 30 years, and it’s time for someone else to enjoy it. It almost looks like it just rolled off the assembly line. 8 foot bed. Straight 6 cylinder engine, 3 speed manual column shift (“3 on the tree”) transmission. This truck has 30,330 original miles – that’s it. This is basically in stock condition-original engine and drivetrain. Some OEM Silverado cosmetic upgrades included-front grille, body side molding, and headlight/taillight bezels. Beautifully maintained inside and out. Carmine red exterior (was repainted in the original factory color several years ago), hood bug deflector painted in body color, NO RUST. Interior has gorgeous re-covered vinyl bench seat, reproduction urethane dashboard, new carpeting and Husky floor liners. Sliding rear window, new battery and tires. Retrosound AM/FM radio with Bluetooth. The fantastic York Load-Lok drop-in bedliner had multiple deep slots for 2X4’s or cargo bars to secure your load. 6 No-drill stainless steel pop-up anchor points are mounted in the rail stake pockets. Wireless backup camera with screen tucked into the empty pocket in the dashboard with no modifications to the dash bezel. No issues-everything works perfectly. Runs great and looks incredible. Cash deal only-no trade offers please. Serious inquiries only. No lowball offers-I’m in no hurry to sell this beautiful and unique vehicle. I also have lots of impossible to find factory replacement parts available for this truck. https://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/cto/7550364240.html
Attached Images