Thread: sanding delima
View Single Post
Old 10-28-2019, 08:20 AM   #15
nsb29

Re: sanding delima

[QUOTE=Foot Stomper;8616491]Like I said before "Epoxy is useless as a high build". You are doing the group a disservice when you suggest or recommend any epoxy as a replacement for high build urethane primer. Epoxy is not designed to be sanded easily or to be applied as thick... they are two completely different products for two entirely different purposes.

I have no idea where you are getting your information, but it is not correct. Perhaps reading a TDS is a good place to start.

Cheers[/
Thanks
I’m glad I don’t have to depend on you for information. you can’t sit there and read your books and have somebody else build your truck for you and think you know everything there is to know about paint and body work. I am not the first person to correct your miss information last time you were recommending bridge Epoxy. what I was correcting was your statement that it was for bare metal only and if what you’re working on is straight and does not need a high build that SPI and other epoxies have enough build that they could be blocked out.I do not use 2K high build primer’s because they shrink but then that’s another subject you and your books probably don’t agree with