Thread: sanding delima
View Single Post
Old 10-29-2019, 07:32 AM   #18
nsb29

Re: sanding delima

[quote=Foot Stomper;8617676]
Quote:
Originally Posted by nsb29 View Post

Just so you know NSB, I was in the paint and body industry for 20 years. Factory trained by Sikkens, BASF and many others. I was a manufacturers rep for 5 years, technically trained painters and body men alike and had to diagnose those failures where guys played chemist by adding God knows what, pushed drying times, used spray filler as high build primer, didn't allow proper flash times between coats, used lacquer thinner instead of urethane reducer etc. etc. etc. this list goes on!

Hacks are a plenty, and will never read a TDS, always push the chemistry past it's designed features, brag about their "successes" (never their f' ups) and then blame the manufacturer when things go south.

So yes, I DO know what I'm talking about. It's clear you don't and shouldn't be suggesting backyard chemistry. Anyone who recommends an epoxy primer as a replacement for a high build urethane primer is dead wrong. Anyone who doesn't know how to properly use a urethane high build so it doesn't shrink is a rookie and shouldn't be handing out advice. Not even going to get into the whole Featherfill thing again...

NSB, it's ok to disagree, but this is the second time you've tried to label me as an idiot... the first time I let it slide and then your comments got deleted by admin... I'm not taking your crap again. You are a hack and I can't believe I wasted even two minutes on replying to you.
Every time you take an open your mouth you prove my point you’re So called credentials don’t mean squat I’ve never met a factory rep that knew what they were talking about yet Oh and by the way I was the one that deleted my posts Not the administration and told myself I wouldn’t waste my time on here anymore but here I am again getting called names My bad

Last edited by nsb29; 10-29-2019 at 08:37 AM.
nsb29 is offline   Reply With Quote